Bok Choy is a chinese cabbage that has excellent healing properties as do all fruits and vegetables.
- It aids the body to reduce risk of certain cancers and cataracts
- Helps in building stronger teeth and bones
- Helps the body regulate heart function
- Helps maintain blood pressure
- Helps maintain body density
- Removes toxic substances from the body
- Helps the body to coagulate the blood
- Helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorus
- Saves the body from free radicals
|Bok Choy and Tomato Saute - jennifervalerie.com|
|Bok Choy and Pumpkin Saute - jennifervalerie.com|
The Best Sauteed Bok Choy Recipe - Food.comFruitful Vine and Insanely Simple! Salads.
Visit and like the Fruitful Vine Facebook Page for even more articles and links on healthy living.